In May 2015, the Services SETA (SSETA) partnered with the South African Property Owners Association (SAPOA) to sponsor 100 students with bursaries for a 4 year degree in property related studies.
With this opportunity, we wish to address the skills shortages in commercial property nationally.
The bursary opportunity is aimed at current first year students.
We still have funding available and need students who meet the below criteria.
1. Applicants must be 1st year under graduates in 2016 only – as per the contract, the Services SETA (SSETA) will not allow us to recruit new and/or additional students beyond 2016.
2. It will be for full time studies and only the degrees that fall within the scope of the Services SETA (SSETA) will be funded – these are:
· ND Real Estate : Cape Peninsula University of Technology
· BSc Property Studies : University of the Witwatersrand and University of Cape Town
· BSc Real Estate : University of Pretoria
· BSc Property Development : University of KwaZulu-Natal
· BCom Finance with Property Valuation and Management as a major : University of Johannesburg
3. Bursaries will be allocated to financially needy students
4. Students must comply with the entry requirements set by the universities and have proof of registration or acceptance to said university.
Students who meet the above criteria, can complete the application form.
The completed form with relevant documents must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org urgently – they must also include a certified copy of their ID, matric certificate and university acceptance letter.