Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section, linked at the bottom of the post.
H/O Position Title : Workplace Learner
Employee Group : Trainee Department : SOP, Training Governance & Systems, DNR
Location : Durban
Reporting To : Port Term Mng Training Manager Grade Level : ADVISE
Reference Number : 20002240
Position Purpose :
- To undergo a 6 month Workplace Experiential Learner programme.
Position outputs :
• The candidate will be involved in projects and/or work activities where he/she will be exposed to various research, development and innovation related projects and initiatives.
Qualifications & Experience :
• Relevant Bachelor degree/National Diploma with a broad technical/commercial/social science background.
• Computer literacy (Excel, Ms. Word, PowerPoint).
• Possession of code EB/8 (Preferred)
• Comfort and Willingness to work outside of the scope of the candidates field of study.
• Problem Solving and willingness to learn
• Good communication verbal and writing, interpersonal and networking skills
• Able to take direction and work in a team as well as ability to work unsupervised
• Excellent organisational, planning and coordination skills
• Administrative, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Ability to provide timely and quality research.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office products, including word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Power Point and other graphic and/or • Presentation software.
• Professional attitude and eagerness to learn.
• Time management.
How To Apply?