Standard Bank Learnerships Opportunities
The Learnership programme is targeted specifically at creating a pipeline for SAP developers in Banking Services. It is an 18 month programme that will allow successful candidates to be introduced to the world of Banking and SAP.
What’s in it for successful candidates?
• Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in SAP modules as well as exposure to SAP.
• Learner Allowance: Programme participants will receive an allowance instead of a salary.
• Learners receive an allowance of R10000 per month (taxed as per SARS tax tables)
What is the qualifying criteria?
The candidate must:
• Be between the ages of 18-30
• Be able to speak, read and write English
• Have completed a three year IT related qualification (preferably in software development)
• Be computer literate
• Not be permanently employed
• Not be studying at any other institution
• Not be registered on any other learnership
What is the Recruitment process?
• Closing date for applications is 30 July 2017
How To Apply?
Click Here to IT SAP Skills Africa Learnership