Do you have matric with a 3 year travel diploma in travel and tourism? This internship is perfect for you to explore your career further. Job Title: Cabin Crew Internship
Business Unit: Inflight Services
Job Type: Cabin Crew Skills Programme
Location – Country: South Africa
Location – Province: Gauteng
Location – Town / City: Johannesburg
The Cabin Crew Member role reports directly to Cabin Crew Supervisor.
The incumbent of this role is responsible for the following:
• To ensure the onboard safety of our Customers and provide a five star Customer experience on-board in line with SAA Customer Services Standards.
• To resolve all conflict and disputes for our customers on all flights.
• To assist in promoting and protecting the Corporate Brand, goodwill and ensuring the company’s image is upheld as a brand ambassador.
Lastly the role will be required to support the optimization of the team by participating in improvement initiatives within the area of accountability.
To effectively perform this role Cabin Crew Members need to adhere to standard operating procedure and are accountable to the Senior Purser/Purser on all aircraft
Qualifications & Experience
- Matric/Grade 12 is essential.
- South African Identity is essential.
- 03 year’s Diploma in Travel and Tourism or related is essential.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Must be able to swim.
- A minimum height of 1.58m is required (without shoes).
- A maximum body mass index of 25 for Females and 28 for Males.
- CCM qualified (CAA qualification) will be an advantage.
- Current and Valid medical (DD50) will be an advantage.
Knowledge & Attributes
- Knowledge of and experience in the SAA Airport Operations and Voyager will be an advantage.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Planning and Organizing skills.
- Listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Skills Client centricity.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Passion for serving.
- Attention to detail.
- Emotional intelligence with a focus on empathy.
- Optimism and Adaptability.
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to deliver consistent, excellent service.
- Proactive, Initiative and Enthusiastic.
- Organizational Resilience and ability to manage under pressure.
- Trustworthy and Reliable
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle difficult customers.
Close Date: 2017/09/01
How To Apply?