The MFin Call Centre Learnership Programme aims to develop Matriculants with no previous work experience. Learners that successfully complete our program obtain a Help Desk Level 2 qualification.
Our 12-month programme consists of classroom training and workplace experience to identify and understand customer needs, delivering first class inbound and outbound customer service and sales whilst remaining committed to treating customers fairly.
• Grade 12 with Mathematics/Mathematical Literacy
• Computer literacy – MS Office
• Fluent in 2 South African languages
• Attention to detail
• Negotiation Skills
• Time Management Skills
1. OPERATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY
• Answer calls and contact customers telephonically
• Make outbound calls to acquire customer information
• Handle inbound customer inquiries telephonically
• Process personal loan applications and documents
• Achieve maximum sales and growth by effectively selling the company’s products and/orservices
• Explain the personal loan application process clearly to customers
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE DELIVERY
• Identify and understand customer needs to provide high quality service
• Manage and resolve customer service complaints and escalate where needed
• Provide customers with accurate information on products and services to ensure consistency
• Update existing customer information on the database
• Follow up on outstanding customer information where necessary
• Investigate, resolve and process high volume customer queries to deliver quality customer service
• Escalate queries or complaints to appropriate channels to ensure effective resolution
How To Apply?