Servest Group Pty Ltd is offering a Food & Beverage as well as Professional Cookery Learnerships to UNEMPLOYED individuals as part of its skills development programme. Job Title: Learnership
Job Type: Contract
Location – Town / City: Johannesburg
Location – Province: Gauteng
Location – Country: South Africa
We are seeking to employ individuals that have passion in the hospitality industry and food services.
The incumbents must be available immediately and willing to commit to this course which will run for one year.
Interested individuals must meet the following requirements:
– South African citizen;
– Have passion for the Hospitality Industry
– Grade 12
– Clear criminal record;
– Must reside in Johannesburg area;
– Must be well spoken (read and write English);
– Must be well presented
– Must be Unemployed
Duties & Responsibilities
Applicants will be shortlisted and will undergo a screening as well as the interview process.
Successful applicants will receive:
– The company funding training for the above mentioned courses.
– 12 month learnership agreement
– Set monthly stipend
– Receive on-the-job training within the Food & Beverage Facilities