SAB Training Opportunities
SABMiller is geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide. Employment Type: Traineeship
Full/Part Time: Full-time
Location: Ibhayi Brewery
Country: South Africa
To embed the technical knowledge required to build the prerequisite competencies for a chosen career in packaging.
– B Degree in Engineering or equivalent
– Prepared to study further to obtain the appropriate packaging or and/or managerial experience in Packaging.
– Familiarity with SAP
– WCM will be an advantage
Key attributes and competencies:
- Analytical thinking ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Innovative, conceptual problem solver
- Dynamic, open-minded and flexible
- High energy levels with a bias for action
- Ability to work in teams
- High stress tolerance and leadership abilities
Output and Accountabilities
The successful candidate will:
Undergo a formal training programme to gain knowledge and experience in management, packaging and manufacturing principles in order to prepare for a management position within SAB Packaging.
Assist Ibhayi Packaging with the fulfillment of their operational goals.
Key focus outputs will be to optimise plant and process performance through:
– Supporting continuous improvement
– Supporting project planning and execution
– Support ME improvement initiatives
Closing Date: 27 June 2017