If you are a current graduate studying property management and surveying, this traineeship is a great opportunity for you.
MANAGEMENT TRAINEES 10 POSTS REF NO: REMS/07/2017
Branch: Real Estate Management Services
SALARY : R262 272 per annum
CENTRE : Pretoria
- A three year qualification in Property Management/Property Studies, Quantity Surveying, Real Estate or any related qualification with at least one year working experience in the Property Management environment;
- Knowledge and Experience in Estate Agency, Market Valuation, and Lease Management would be an added advantage.
- A valid driver’s licence is essential.
- Inspection of properties to ensure compliance with lease agreements;
- ensure that leased properties are utilised optimally;
- Maintain lease database of the Department;
- make follow up with landlords and client departments on lease matters;
- Review and assist with reviewing lease agreements before approval by the Department;
- Attend to audit enquiries and requests from Internal Audit and Auditor-General SA;
- Conduct market research in the Property / Real Estate industry;
- Advise the Department on policy and ensure that the policy on Leases are aligned with industry norms.
The Department of Public Works is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
It is intended to promote representivity through the filling of these posts.
The intention is to promote representativity in the Public Service through the filling of vacant posts, and persons whose appointment will promote representativity, will receive preference.
An indication by candidates in this regard will facilitate the processing of applications.
How To Apply?
Applications quoting the relevant reference number, should be forwarded as follows: The Director-General, Department of Public Works, Private Bag X65, Pretoria, 0001 or Hand delivered at Corner Vermuelen (Madiba) & Bosman Street, Central Government Offices Building, Pretoria.
FOR ATTENTION : Ms V. Manzini, Human Capital Investment
CLOSING DATE : 24 July 2017
Applications should be submitted on a signed Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM, obtainable from any Public Service Department and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications and identification document.
Certified documents should not be older than three (3) months.
Applications not complying with the above will be disqualified.
Should you not hear from us within the next two months, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
No faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.
NB: It is the responsibility of all applicants to ensure that foreign and other qualifications are evaluated by SAQA.
Recognition of prior learning will only be considered on submission of proof by candidates.
Kindly note that your appointment is subjected to verification of qualifications and a security clearance.
Application must reach us by no later than 16h00 of the closing date.
Application received after the closing date will not be considered.
Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number, to the address mentioned.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.