Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. We offer a range of internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Prague, Czechia; Brussels, Belgium; Wrocław, Poland; Paris, France; Moscow, Russia; Oslo, Norway; Athens, Greece; Nairobi, Kenya; Warsaw, Poland; Bratislava, Slovakia; Munich, Germany; Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy; Vienna, Austria; Helsinki, Finland; Bucharest, Romania; Vilnius, Lithuania; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Dubai – United Arab Emirates; Hamburg, Germany; Zürich, Switzerland; Istanbul, Turkey; Kiev, Ukraine, 02000; Stockholm, Sweden; Madrid, Spain; Zagreb, Croatia; Lagos, Nigeria; Johannesburg, South Africa; Budapest, Hungary; Lisbon, Portugal; Copenhagen, Denmark
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship.
- Priority is given to students graduating end of 2018 or in 2019 so please include your graduation date on your resume.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing or related fields.
How To Apply?
Applications will close Sunday, 12 November 2017, 11:59pm GMT.
Our team will review applications on a rolling basis.
All hiring will be complete by the end of May 2018.
Thank you for your patience while we consider your application.