Department: Communications and Brand Management
Salary:R606 768 – R832 344 per annum (plus benefits)
- B Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Advertising, Communications
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in marketing and brand management
- Develop, integrate and monitor brand management and marketing strategies and organisation plans, enabling effective delivery of compliance and governance throughout the organisation
- Manage the development, review and maintenance of policies, ensuring alignment with the EMM regulatory framework
- Identify, assess and manage governance, risk and compliance practices and processes as determined by stakeholders and legislative requirements
- Develop brand and market implementation programmes and plans, ensuring effective roll out and implementation
- Strategically align City vision and activities with brand plans and provide innovation in implementation of those plans
- Establish a sound digital and social media presence for the EMM brand and maintain relevance among various digital media platforms
- Ensure the maintenance of brand individuality and singularity of focus through effective strategic alignment of brands within the organisation
- Deliver and guide innovative, integrated marketing campaigns through ensuring effective prioritization and flow across the organisation
- Develop, communicate and ensure implementation of aligned brand positioning and competitive value propositions throughout the organisation
- Monitor and ensure effective financial control, corporate governance and compliance
- Establish, influence and manage strategic internal and external relationships inclusive of customers, service providers and relevant legislative agencies and structures
- Represent and enhance organisational image, through attendance and public address at events, functions, conferences and gatherings
- Lead and manage direct and indirect teams by providing context, setting performance standards and educating on process, quality and policy
- Influence and communicate with all levels across the organisation to minimize resistance to change and ensure on-boarding of all target audiences
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 6356
Please quote reference number on application.
Note:The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.