The Computershare Graduate Development Programme is a twelve months intensive development programme commencing in January 2018.
Computershare is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications.
We also specialise in corporate trust, mortgage, bankruptcy, class action, utility and tax voucher administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 14,000 employees worldwide.
This programme provides an opportunity for newly qualified graduates to gain valuable practical working experience and theoretical training while earning a salary, enabling them to build the foundation for a successful career in the Financial Services industry.
- South African citizens with a valid South African ID number
- In possession of a valid South African grade 12/matric certificate
- Completed three year commerce degree from a recognised South African institution
- Required documents: CV, matric certificate and certificates (certified)
- Applicants who have participated in previous learnership, graduate or internship programmes do not qualify
- Applicants who have been employed permanently at other companies do not qualify
- Previous work experience such as vacation work and/or in-service training is welcome but not required
- Computershare is an equal opportunities employer and preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Preferred fields of study in commerce
- BCom Accounting
- BCom Financial Management
- BCom Auditing
- BBA Finance and Investment
- Bachelor of law (LLB)
- Human Resources or Industrial Psychology
- Our recruitment team will review all applications
- Applicants who do not meet requirements will be advised via email within 14 days
- Applicants who meet requirements will be invited for an interview with the Programme Manager
- Applicants who are successful at interview stage, may be required to complete psychometric assessments
- Successful candidates will be accepted into Computershare’s 2018 Graduate Development Programme
For further information, please contact Athalia Manchidi on 011 370 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please click on the ‘Apply now’ button below and follow the application process.
Computershare embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability.
Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process in order to demonstrate their ability to meet the inherent requirements of the job.
Computershare may conduct a criminal background check on applicants subject to current legislation.
Primary Location: South Africa
Work Locations: Johannesburg – Rosebank 15 Biermann Avenue Rosebank Johannesburg 2196
Closing Date: Dec 1, 2017, 4:59:00 AM