AECI Learnerships Description
Crest Chemicals would like to appoint 2 unemployed Learners to train in a Business Administration (NQF 2) qualification. The Learnership period will be of 12 months duration. The training will involve both Business Administration theory and a practical component at Crest in Midrand.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Business Admin learnership will require that the candidate attend all theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre located at Chem-Park, Chloorkop.
• Candidates to attend classes seven days per month for ten months.
• Attendance of theoretical classes at the Training Centre and practical training.
• Undertake overtime duties as and when required.
• Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 3 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
Qualifications & Experience
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematical Literacy / Mathematics / English – Accounting would be advantageous).
• Age group 18 – 25 years.
• Ability to work within a Chemical environment.
• Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
• Team Work.
• Attention to detail.
How To Apply?